The Agrifood Marche Cluster - CLAM - has the legal form of an unrecognized association pursuant to art. 36 and following of the Civil Code.It is held by the Coordination and Management Authority (OCG) that is the decision authority.
Other subjects participate in the Coordination and Management Authority, without right to vote: Technical and Scientific Committee Manager, Operations Manager, one Representative of the Associate Members.
The General Assembly of the Association can be Ordinary or Extraordinary. The General Assembly of the Association is convened in first and second convocation by the President and meets at least once a year in the place and on the date fixed by him as long as in the Marche. Each Member is represented in the General Assembly by the Legal Representative or his delegate. The Ordinary General Assembly approves the general policy of the Association on the basis of the proposals of the Coordination and Management Authority and makes recommendations which it submits to the attention of the Coordination and Management Authority for the purposes of its application.
The President and Vice-President are elected by the Assembly among the members proposed by the elective and nominative component of the Coordination and Management Authority. The President or, in the event of his absence or impediment, the Vice President:
- has the legal representation of the Association;
- presides over the ordinary and extraordinary assembly;
- chairs the Coordination and Management Authority;
- participates in the Committee of the Regions;
- presides over the Technical - Scientific Committee Manager
The President and the Vice President will be assisted in their work by a secretariat.
The coordination and management authority, as the representative authority of all the members of the Association, implements the strategic lines of the Association. It is composed of:
- 3 representatives of the Entrepreneurial Members, with the constraint of representation of all the associated entrepreneurial members
- 3 representatives of the Trade Associations, with guarantee of representation of all the components
- 1 representative of the Research Partners and Innovation and Technology Transfer Parteners
- 1 representative for each university of the Marche region
- President of the Association that assumes the role of coordination and guidance of the OCC and the Vice President
- Participate in the Coordination and Management Body, without voting rights
- Technical and Scientific Committee Manager
- 1 representative of the Associate Members
- Secretariat with minutes function
The Technical-Scientific Committee Manager is the advisory body of the Coordination and Management Authority. It is composed of researchers or experts, even non-members, who work on issues of interest of the Association in public or private, from two members representing the Marche Region (agriculture and production activities – P.F. Innovation and Research), and from the President of the Coordination and Management Authority. The representatives of the Marche Region are nominated by the Regional Assessors responsible for the matter. The number of members can vary from 5 to 9.
PRESIDENT AND VICEPRESIDENT
TECHNICAL-SCIENTIFIC COMMITEE (TSC)
COORDINATION AND MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY
Trade Associations Representatives
Other Research Institutes